G-TAC is hosting this virtual career expo for two groups of people:
1) All who have registered with G-TAC for employment support
2) Any job seekers who are legal to work in Canada.
Make direct contact with your target employers!
You will get the chance to browse for jobs listed by our partner companies, apply directly for job openings, chat with the employer representatives and our employment counsellors, and learn more about working in different parts of Canada - ALL IN REAL TIME.
1) We can help you directly engage and connect with employers across Canada, and submit your resume to them.
2) Our counsellors will help to direct you to certain booths, employers, and partners based on your background.
3) Our network includes some of the fastest growing companies in Canada and Regional Experts of Canadian cities.
STEP 1: Register and upload your resume
STEP 2: Log in to your account
STEP 3: Browse and apply for jobs available
No, you only need to have access to the Internet.
After you log in, check out the “job opening” tab or click on any employer booth to check their job openings. Follow the instructions on the website to submit your applications.